This qualification is ideal for marketers who are
concerned with managing the marketing process at an
operational level, as well as those who are looking to
build on the knowledge gained at Professional
Certificate level with a future marketing management
role in mind. The content of the course has been put
together following consultation with employers to
ensure that they gain relevant competencies for various
stages of their marketing career. The focus moves from
the theoretical aspects of marketing towards the many
skills needed to manage the function itself – including elements ranging from channel management to
communications, along with specialist areas like new product development.
The Professional Diploma in Marketing is ideal for
Marketers with operational, supervisory or management
responsibilities and an eye on management – including
department managers, functional managers,
product/brand managers, account managers, agency
managers, marketing executives and business
What is it?
This qualification provides the knowledge, skills and ‘ability to do’ in relation to marketing planning and develops the ‘marketing professional’ across a range of areas. The qualification
is a hybrid of marketing with a considerable emphasis on management as marketers move from specialist aspects of marketing into either a functional or departmental role.
Marketers with operational, supervisory or management responsibilities and an eye on management – including department managers, functional managers, product/brand managers, account managers, agency managers, marketing executives and business development managers.
What will you learn?
By the end of this qualification you should be able to:
- Evaluate the role of the marketing planning process and implementation in a range of marketing contexts including
organisational strategy, culture and the broader marketing environment.
- Develop and manage a brand and product portfolio in the context of the organisation’s marketing strategies and
- Recommend how a marketing function should be structured to deliver competitive advantage, marketing and organisational success.
- Identify the organisation’s information needs, scope of research projects and resource capability to underpin the development of a business case to support marketing projects.
Modules are assessed by either a three hour
examination or assessment
|Marketing Planning Process
|Delivering Customer Value through Marketing
|Project Management in Marketing
Eligibility and Admission Criteria:
Applicants must have Bachelor's degree in order to be eligible for admission in Professional Certification and Diploma.
Total Fee of this diploma is £890
(Includes Tuition Fee & CIM Assessment and studying Member fee)
- To take theses qualification you need to be a Studying Member of CIM and included in the above mentioned fee structure.
- Fee is valid for 2011/2012 academic year