The Professional Certificate in Marketing gives you the
practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute
marketing activities and gain marketing credibility. It also
aims to provide a practical insight into the principles and
application of marketing at a tactical level.
The syllabus has been updated recently to reflect the changing issues and practices within marketing and to
Professional Certificate in Marketing (Level 4)
reflect employers' views of marketing in today's
The Professional Certificate in Marketing is ideal for Junior Marketers, those working in marketing support roles (like marketing assistants); or if marketing plays
some part in your current job description.
What is it?
This qualification gives you the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute tactical
marketing activities and gain marketing credibility.
Junior marketers, those working in marketing support roles (like marketing assistants); or if marketing plays some part in your current job description.
What will you learn?
By the end of this qualification you should be able to:
- Understand the function and fundamentals of marketing in some depth.
- Know the many different ways of understanding and communicating with customers, and the function these methods serve.
- Understand your organisation’s marketing environment, its many constituent parts, and how they work in unison.
- Apply practical knowledge – including the collecting and analysing of data, and theestablishment of marketing budgets.
Modules are assessed by either a three hour
examination or assessment.
|Assessing the Marketing Environment
Eligibility and Admission Criteria:
Applicants must have Bachelor's degree in order to be eligible for admission in Professional Certification and Diploma.
Total Fee of this diploma is £730
(Includes Tuition Fee & CIM Assessment and studying Member fee)
- To take theses qualification you need to be a Studying Member of CIM and included in the above mentioned fee structure.
- Fee is valid for 2011/2012 academic year