The CAM Diploma bridges the gap between the
academic and the practical. As one student remarked, "The course is immediately relevant to my work the next
day in the office!" CAM is kept up-to-date by leading communication experts and the majority of tutors are practitioners in
the industry. It is flexible and relevant, making it
eminently suitable for anyone's continuing professional
The Diploma in Marketing Communications is ideal for
anyone currently working in, or aiming to work in,
marketing communications or digital marketing
(including both client and agency side marketing roles).
What is it?
The CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications will give you an in-depth understanding of the range of communication methods you can use to meet business objectives – from marketing, advertising and public relations to direct marketing and sales promotion.
Anyone currently working in, or aiming to work in, marketing communications or digital marketing (including both client and agency side marketing roles).
You could also progress from this qualification by taking two units from the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing or CAM Diploma in Managing Digital Media or two units from the Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Marketing to gain these diplomas in specialist areas of marketing.
What will you learn?
By the end of this qualification you should be able to:
- Develop marketing communications and brand support activities based on your understanding of market and consumer behaviour.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to devise, execute and analyse a PR plan.
- Explain the roles of direct marketing and sales promotion, as well as manage and maintain a marketing database.
- Demonstrate good all-round knowledge of the advertising industry, and how good advertising is applied in practice.
- Understand the role of all media(including digital) in effective marketing.
Modules are assessed by either a three hour
examination or assessment
|Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
|Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion
Eligibility and Admission Criteria:
Applicants must have Bachelor's degree in order to be eligible for admission in Professional Certification and Diploma.
Total Fee of this diploma is £900
(Includes Tuition Fee & CIM Assessment and studying Member fee)
- To take theses qualification you need to be a Studying Member of CIM and included in the above mentioned fee structure.
- Fee is valid for 2011/2012 academic year